AP Police Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form Notification / AP Police Constable and S.I Vacancy / Apply Online for the AP Police Recruitment 2018 on the official website at – appolice.gov.in
AP Police Recruitment 2018
There is a good news to all those candidates who wants to get job in the Andhra Police Department .State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh issued a notification that they are going to conduct a exam for the vacant post. This recruitment is organised by State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh. There are too many vacancies for Police Constables and Sub Inspector post. There are so many candidates who are searching for the job in the police department then this is a golden opportunity to all those candidates who wants to join the AP police department and they can apply for the AP Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can fill the application form of the recruitment before the last date of submission. The candidates can fill their application form form 3 August 2017 to 14 September 2017.
AP Police Recruitment 2018
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has invited the candidates who have a dream to get a job in the Andhra Police Department and do something for the society. There are so many vacancies in the Andhra Police Department for the post of Police Constables and Sub Inspector. There are large no. of candidates who apply for this post but eligible candidates can get the job and only those candidates application will accepted who have filled the application form before the last date. The candidate have to clear the written test which is going to conduct by the Andhra Pradesh Selection Department and those candidates who will clear the test may get the post .After the last date no application will accept by the Andhra Police recruitment board.
AP Police Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Authority : State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh
- Total Vacancies : 4548
- Name of the vacant Post : Police Constables and Sub Inspector
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 14 September 2017
AP Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit :
The minimum age for applying for the recruitment is 18 years and The maximum age for applying for the recruitment is 24 years.
Educational Qualification :
Candidate should have completed their 12th standard or their equivalent class from a recognized university or board of school.
The selection process will depend upon three phases and those are Physical Test, Written Exam and Physical Measurement test. Candidate have to clear all the three phases with very good marks to get the job.This is golden opportunity , so just grab it.
How to fill the application form AP Police Recruitment 2018
- candidate have to visit to the official website of the Andhra Police Department i.e. appolice.gov.in
- Then click on the application form tab and then new page will open on the screen
- Choose the AP Police Recruitment , notification
- Fill the correct and proper information and upload the required scanned documents and if the candidate do not upload the scanned documents then the application form will be rejected automatically,
- Then pay the application fees of Rs. 300 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 150 for the SC\ST\PWD candidates
- Then click on the submit button
- Save and Print the application form for the future use.